Sunday, May 22, 2016

Pineapple Tarts - A guest post for 'like a lavendeR'


It has been a while since I did a guest post. Although I'm not as nervous this time round, I'm equally thrilled. This was something that I had anticipated so it gave me considerable time to think about what I wanted to do. 

Reshma, who blogs at 'like a lavendeR' is part of my extended family (my cousin's wife). If you have been following my blog, you would know that she did a guest post on German Christmas Markets for me last year. A multifaceted bundle of creativity, she blogs about cooking, travel, DIY projects, home décor and the many things that interest her. I especially love her travel posts which feature visually stunning locations. Thanks to her, my bucket list of must-see places keeps growing.


This month, Reshma and her family are relocating to India after having spent the last few years in Germany. They decided to wrap up the home they created in a foreign land and move back to their hometown to be amidst family and friends who are eagerly awaiting their return. So while she is busy unpacking, sorting and dealing with the mountain of tasks I'm sure she has to tackle, I thought I’ll make myself useful and cook something uniquely Singaporean for her blog. That way her blog doesn't go quiet too long and I can offer a culinary contribution from my experience of living in Singapore that may appeal to her readers. 

Hey, that's what family is for right? 😊


This is a two-part special featuring popular local dishes from Singapore with one sweet dish presented to you today and the other savoury dish coming up in the next few weeks. 

So to check out the first recipe for these phenomenal Pineapple Tarts, a local specialty in this part of the world, please head over to Reshma’s space. Oh and while you are there, take a good look around and I'm sure you will see something you like.



Reshma, thanks again for this wonderful opportunity.


This is me signing off.


Cheers,
Megha

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think of this post? You can leave a message to let me know. Thanks!

Please note that I reserve the right to delete any comments that I deem inappropriate, offensive, spam or self-advertising. I appreciate your understanding in this matter.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...